Welcome to this month’s Blogorail Red Loop. Today we are sharing the Fall events happening at the Disney Parks.
Before I begin my homage to my favorite time of the Disney year – some major news. I am now official a LA resident (and also law student). I could devote a whole post to this life change – but I’ll spare you the details for now and just say I am so excited to be this close to my favorite Disney Park of all time. Growing up I’d visit Disneyland over Spring Break or Christmas, but I’ve never been here in the fall. So without further ado – here’s what I’m hoping to do when I visit Disneyland (& California Adventure)!
1. Haunted Mansion Holiday – I’ve heard nothing but good things about this reimagining of the classic ride to its ‘Nightmare Before Christmas’ theming, even from people who’ve never seen the movie. Since I do love the movie, I’ll just be watching YouTube ride throughs until the real thing is up and running.
2. Mickey’s Halloween Party – My love for the Magic Kingdom’s Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party is well documented on this blog, but I’m excited to see what the opposite coast has to offer in terms of spooky fun, especially now that the headless horseman has made a west coast appearance. I’m planning my costume now… any suggestions?
3. Saying Goodbye To The Tower Of Terror – Okay. So this isn’t an annual fall event, but I am deeply upset about the refurbishing of Tower that’s being planned for this January. In fact, this is Malestrom level anger I’m feeling people! Even if the Twilight Zone vibes didn’t make this a spooky Halloween time classic, you’d better believe I’d be riding it every chance I got.
Any one visited Disneyland in the fall before? Let me know if you have anything I must add to my list!
For more Fall events at the Disney Parks,
check out the other great posts from the Blogorail!
Here is the map of our Magical Blogorail Red | Fall Events at Disney Loop:
- 1st Stop – Magical Memories with the Mouse | It’s Time for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at Walt Disney World
- 2nd Stop – Frontierland Station | Fall Decorations at Walt Disney World
- 3rd Stop – What’s the Point? | Celebrating Halloween on the High Seas with Disney Cruise Line
- 4th Stop – Bibbidi Bobbidi Booze | Fall Events I Can’t Wait To Try At The Disneyland Resort
- 5th Stop – The Delightful Life | Top 10 Must-Dos at the 2016 Epcot Food & Wine Festival