Welcome to this month’s Blogorail Green Loop. Today we are taking you on a virtual tour of Epcot’s World Showcase.
If you’ve ready more than one post on this blog you probably already know this but, in my opinion, EPCOT might be my favorite place in the world. While I’ve spent many a night drinking and eating around the world, there are a few pavilions that hold a special place in my heart. One is Mexico, because I love a good Margarita. Another is, maybe surprisingly: China.
I think people tend to forget about the China Pavilion and I have a host of theories why. Maybe it’s that we’re already pretty familiar with the food and drink offerings of China, or because it’s tucked in sort of a weird place on the World Showcase floor plan – but whatever it is I am here to tell you that China is worth you time for a whole host of reasons. Here are three reasons it’s worth making a stop in China on your way around the world.
3. Mulan – Mulan is one of my top three Disney Princesses (along with Belle and Pocahontas if you were wondering), so having her meet and greet is definitely worth a stop in China for me. Not only do I love meeting her, but I love the backdrop for her photos.
2. Nine Dragons – Some people will hate on me for saying this, but I love the sit down restaurant in China. I find the whole pavilion pretty picturesque, and Nine Dragons is a nice calm and quiet dining option if you want to get away from the hustle and bustle of Disney. I’ve been a couple times and it’s never exceptionally busy, so I highly recommend it if a calm experience is what you’re looking for.
1. The Canto Loopy – This drink can be found at the Joy Of Tea, the drink cart in China that is on the side of the World Show Case closer to the lake. While the ingredients in the drink are very straight forward (Cantaloupe Juice and Vodka), this is one of my favorite drinks in EPCOT. It’s light, sweet, and perfectly refreshing – especially on a particularly warm Florida day.
Well, there you have it – my three favorite things about EPCOT’s take on China! Is there anything missing from my list I have to make sure I see on my next visit? I’m also down for new World Showcase Experiences!
For more info on Epcot’s World Showcase,
check out the other great posts from the Blogorail!
Here is the map of our Magical Blogorail Green | Tour of Epcot’s World Showcase Loop:
- 1st Stop – Superheroes and Teacups | 3 Reasons to Love Epcot’s United Kingdom Pavilion
- 2nd Stop – The Disney Chef | Why You Need to Say Kon’nichiwa to Epcot’s Japan Pavilion
- 3rd Stop – Magical Memories with the Mouse | My Favorite Epcot World Showcase Pavilion – Morocco
- 4th Stop – DISTherapy | Italy Pavilion
- 5th Stop – Dad for Disney | O Canada!
- 6th Stop – Rolling with the Magic | Fall in Love with France in Epcot’s World Showcase
- 7th Stop – My Dreams of Disney | Mexico Pavilion
- 8th Stop – The Delightful Life | Epcot’s Norway Pavilion: the Past, Present, and Future
- 9th Stop – Bibbidi Bobbidi Booze | Come To Visit Mulan And Stay To Get Canto-Loopy: A Guide To EPCOT’S China Pavillion
- 10th Stop – Disney Mamas | Epcot Spotlight – Germany Pavilion
- 11th Stop – What’s the Point? | The American Adventure