Hello readers of BBB (if you still exist). First off, apologizes for my long absence. I spent my spring studying for the LSAT, but rest assured that is behind me (hopefully for ever) and I’m taking all the pent up energy I have about waiting for my score and pouring it into this blog!
An even more important life update: I’ll be heading to Disneyland this summer and celebrating the official 60th anniversary in the parks!
Booking that specific date had a lot of moving parts, and if you’re anything like me, you know there are some extreme emotions involved in planning a Disney vacation (or in any Disney experience really). For this trip, and most trips, my Disney vacation planning emotions go a little something like this…
1. Thinking about a Disney Vacation. You start working overtime, and saving money, and thinking about if it’s time to finally use those airline miles on a flight.
2. Convincing your friends to join you on a Disney Vacation. Luckily, thanks to my college program folks – this usually isn’t that hard. When it came to this summer day in Disneyland, I had already planned a trip to LA with my girlfriend for the same week, so it made sense.
3. Stressing about how much it costs. Sure, I always know it’ll be a great vacation once I get there – but there’s something about having to buy your tickets and put a down payment on a hotel at the same time that stresses me out more than it should.
4. You’re booking your trip. There’s nothing more satisfying to me than seeing that confirmation screen on disney.go.com.
5. You’re counting down the days until you leave. There is no time in the world that lasts longer for me than the time between booking a Disney trip and getting on the plane for one.
6. You’re in shock that you’re going. Disney vacations never feel real for me until I’ve pulled up to the park gates. Wither it be via magical express, car, or even foot in the case of Disneyland, just seeing the park entry always leads me too the final Disney based emotion…
7. Full of joy. Because hey, it may have cost some money – and you may have had to wait for what felt like forever, but you’re in the most magical (or happiest) place on earth – and nothing is going to stop you from having a good time.