Before we jump into this week’s link love – a quick programming note: I’ll be out of the country until next Monday on a (non-Disney) cruise. The blog posting schedule will still be regular (Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays in case you haven’t caught on to the pattern yet). But the Wordless Wednesday and Link Love will probably be a little bit less topical, as I’m planning on scheduling out my posts. So – with out further ado, here’s this week’s Disney Link Love!
- If Disney Princess had realistic hair [Buzzfeed]
- I wrote about how I survive being a Disney nerd in New York City
- Disney is launching a ‘Frozen’ Cruise (ugh) [Fox 8]
- I shared my favorite Pinterest Pins – but if you have advice about how to improve, let me know!
- Emma Watson is going to play Belle (and I think it’s perfect) [The Wrap]