Well… the 12 Days of Disney have come to an end, and I was (almost) successful. My apologizes to anyone who was looking for a post yesterday – but I was traveling back from the holidays and well, it just didn’t happen. Here’s what I did manage to write about in the past 12 days, however – should you wish to relive and/or catch up on my goings on…
1. We started with Christmas Memories with the Mouse on Christmas Day
3. If you still have Christmas money, don’t miss our (Disney) ways to spend it
4. I talked a little bit about being LGBT at the parks both as a guest and an employee
5. Here’s a list of things I’m excited about coming out of Disney in 2015 (and that you should be jazzed about too!)
6. I said one last farewell to all the things Walt Disney World lost in 2014 (#NeverForgetMaelstrom)
9. Another round up of my favorite Disney stories
10. I saw ‘Into The Woods’ – and LOVED the acting.